Friday, June 27, 2008

Dinner Sign-up, Round 2!

Hi Everyone:

The 1st round of dinner sign-ups are over and I want to personally thank each of you for making it a HUGE success. Trisha and Oak (I'm sure Caden too) are so very grateful for all of your support during this time. Given the success of the dinner program, I've created Round 2! I know this is a small way you all feel you can help this wonderful family get through this challenging time. Please feel free to sign up again.

http://www1.mysignup.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?datafile=barrettfamily

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cerena

1 comment:

Head Baby Wrangler said...

any day I can do is not listed...BOO! Therefore I PROMISE to feed you on the 20th of September :-) We will be having grilled salmon & filet with mashed potatos & spinach. There will also be cake and rasberry sorbet...mmmmm sorbet :)

xoxo
Monya & Russ