Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trisha's Team

Many years ago I made a commitment to myself to take a proactive stance in wiping out Breast Cancer.  It has touched many of our lives in ways that we cannot explain.  This year I have a new inspiration, my friend Trisha.  I would like to put together a team that will walk 60 miles in 3 days.  A team that will walk in Trisha's honor.  A team that will walk for hope.  Hope for a cure!  This year's 3 Day will take place the weekend of September 5-7, 2008.  If you are interested in walking please contact me by e-mail at jeanniewynne@yahoo.com.  If you would like more information please go to the 3 Day website at http://www.the3day.org.  Feel free to join me at an informational meeting that will take place on Tuesday, April 22nd from 6:00-7:30 at the Redwood City Public Library.  If you decide to attend this meeting you MUST RSVP by going to the 3 day website, clicking on calendar and selecting the "Get Started Meeting" on April 22nd in Redwood City.  Then you will be prompted to RSVP.  This journey will be challenging and very emotional, but such an amazing way to support Trish and all the other courageous women and men battling this disease!

No comments: